Job Reference Number: CDO
- Coordinate and implement community projects, fundraising events and public engagement campaigns.
- Assist in proposal writing, monitor progress update and prepare project reports.
- Liaise with donors and perform administrative support on routine maintenance.
- Explore partnership opportunities to maximise branding and fundraising benefits.
- 4 years experience in customer service, public relations or marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. Fluency in Cantonese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management).
- Experience in event management, proposal writing and budget monitoring.
- The drive to initiate opportunities for community engagement.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in early years education or special needs is an advantage.
- Salary is competitive.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week, occasional work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Friendly working environment.