The Ed-Psych Assessment Series: Part 2: Understanding and Getting the Most out of Your Report
14 一月 2020 @ 6:30 下午 - 8:00 下午 HKTHKD200
Are you considering a psycho-education evaluation or have you already done one? Are you wondering what happens after you receive that thick report? Join our panel discussion to explore how to interpret the report scoring and conclusions, what to share with your school, and how to make the most effective use of the findings.
This round-table will be highly interactive and will offer sample psycho-educational and ILP reports and the perspectives of both medical and educational professionals. Discussion points will include:
- What should I expect to see in a well done psycho-educational report?
- How do I interpret the results – Scaled scores, T-Scores, Composite scores, Percentiles – what do all the numbers mean (and which one do I need to look at)?
- What do I do with the report?
- How do I help my child receive the right support?
- What is an ILP (independent learning plan) and how should it be used? This Roundtable is appropriate for parents of school children and adolescents, and educators.
This Roundtable is appropriate for parents of school children and adolescents, and educators.