Surviving and Thriving in School – 20 Guidelines for Developing Happy & Resilient Children!
18 二月 2016 @ 6:30 下午 - 8:00 下午 HKTHKD350
Australia’s most high profile child and adolescent psychologist discusses the latest research on how to manage school, with 20 pieces of key advice for parents that will assist in building resilient and happy teenagers who can flourish while studying at school. The discussion covers sleep, managing technology, diet, exercise, memory and managing exams and failure. The advice is based on 30 years of research and experience counselling students in Australia and New Zealand.
- This event is recommended for Parents Only.
- Regardless of age, each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission.
- Free Seating.
- Please keep your ticket(s) properly, no replacement for any loss of ticket(s).
- Seminar will be conducted in English.
- Venue: HKCEC – Meeting Room S421 (Harbour Road Entrance).