Exploring UK schools for your child who learn differently
7 三月 @ 9:30 上午 - 11:00 上午 HKT
Are you considering boarding school options for your child in the UK?
This month we welcome Sheridan Steen, a UK-based educational consultant, to discuss UK curriculum options for students who learn differently. Sheridan will share how an increase in research and investment in understanding the ways children learn, has led to a more thoughtful and empathic approach to supporting and teaching children with mainstream learning differences in UK independent schools and a wider set of options for parents to consider.
- How UK curriculum options and choices can serve students who learn differently
- The benefits of subject specialisation
- Vocational training and meaningful apprenticeships
- The importance of a wide range of sports and co-curricular activities
- Leading schools for students with different learning needs
Register here – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBbelpWwlyxLrDV5jVfNG-MOSLVaVoSoxwb9WV17SWq7LgDw/viewform