Conference on Safeguarding Children’s Best Interests: Translating Policies into Local Practices
8 九月 2018 @ 9:30 上午 - 5:30 下午 HKT
This Conference co-organised by CCPL, Faculty of Law, The University of Hong Kong and Plan International Hong Kong, aiming to serve as a vehicle for thought leadership in driving systemic change in how professionals and practitioners working with children carry out child-related assessments and decision making in the realm of policy and its implementation.
More specifically, the Conference will
- Launch Child Rights Impact Assessment Framework (“the CRIA Framework”)
- Assess state of knowledge and skills required for the implementation of the CRIA Framework
- Develop a community of practice to incorporate international best practices
Multi-sector professionals and practitioners working with children and related issues, including social services sector, medical sector, legal sector, legislators and policy makers, education section, students and researchers, etc.
Date: 8 September 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Venue: Large Moot Court, 2/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building, Centennial Campus, the University of Hong Kong
For more details, please take a look at the conference website: http://bit.ly/2OFVZiF
- Felicia Xu by email at email@example.com or by phone at 34055325
- Shelley Leung by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 39174236 or by fax at 25498495.