Boarding School Fair & Panel Discussion 2016
21 十月 2016 @ 6:00 下午 - 9:00 下午 HKTHKD200
Are you considering the possibility of a boarding school or boarding summer experience for your son or daughter?
Finding the right school for your children can be a challenge, particularly if they have a learning difference, such as AD/HD or Dyslexia.
The F.O.C.U.S. Boarding School Fair includes an appropriate range and balance of mainstream schools and those schools specifically for students with SLD and AD/HD in U.S. and Canada, offering a continuum of learning support to meet the needs of students throughout their middle and senior school years (participating schools are available on website).
Join us on the evening to gain a better understanding of the types of learning support available at these schools and a better sense of the right fit between your child and the boarding school setting.
School Admission Directors will be present to answer all questions about programs, learning support and summer options.
Discussion topics/themes for the evening cover:
- Would my child be better off in a mainstream school with learning support or a school specifically for SLD and/or AD/HD?
- How much individual attention should my child receive?
- What is the right age for sending my child to boarding school…junior or senior boarding?
- Co-educational or single sex school?
- What is the benefit of a school specifically geared toward students with learning differences (SLD and/or ADHD)?
- What is the benefit of mainstream schools with a low student/teacher ratio and mentoring system?
- Your questions?
- Members (Free)
- Non-Members ($200)