Advances in Stuttering and The Lidcombe Program Workshop – Repeated Session in September 2016
23 九月 2016 @ 9:00 上午 - 25 九月 2016 @ 6:00 下午 HKTHKD4500
CUHK are pleased to announce that the Advances in Stuttering and The Lidcombe Program Workshop to be held in May this year has been full.
With the overwhelming response, CUHK which is going to be the first institute organizing “The Lidcombe Program Workshop” (LPW) in Hong Kong will conduct another repeated session in September.
The Lidcombe Program is an evidence based, behavioural treatment for early stuttering, developed by clinicians at the Stuttering Unit, South Western Sydney Local Health District and researchers at the University of Sydney. To equip participants with the advances in stuttering before joining LPW , Day-one Lecture will share with participants the latest findings in stuttering epidemiology and causal models will be presented. A range of assessment methods will also be discussed and practiced. Participants will also understand the latest research findings on the relationship between stuttering and language as well as bilingualism.
- Dr Valerie Lim: Senior Principal Speech Therapist at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Mr Thomas LAW: Speech Therapist at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Date & Program:
- 23 September 2016 / Day-One Lecture (Friday) : Advances in Stuttering
- 24 & 25 September 2016 / Day-Two & Three Workshop (Saturday – Sunday) : The Lidcombe Program Workshop
- One-day Package: only attend Day-One Lecture on 23 September 2016
- Three-day Package: attend the three-day program on 23 – 25 September 2016 (joining Day-One Lecture is a prerequisite for the registration of Day-Two and Day-Three Workshop)
Registration: now opened at https://goo.gl/ncOQ36.
Early Bird Deadline: 15 June 2016
Remarks: Number of enrollment is limited to 40.
Applicants will be notified of the results of their application by email. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact the secretariat member staff, Mrs. Ivy Lam at (852) 3943 9608 or email@example.com.