- We serve children with a wide range of abilities, providing education, assessment and therapy all under one roof.
- We provide personalised programmes in supportive small group and individual settings.
- Our services are delivered by a well-trained multidisciplinary team, to promote children’s development.
- We maintain a 1:3 teacher-to-student ratio.
- We provide parent education, offer practical advice and share information with families to help meet their long and short term needs.
We use a variety of learning tools, curricula and methodologies to achieve the goal of individual education for individual needs.
- Individualised education plans
- Evidence-based practice
- A multidisciplinary team
- Child-centred teaching
Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) from the Department for Education, UK. It includes areas of development including:
- Numbers, shape, space and measure
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Understanding the world
- Art and design
- Personal, social, emotional development
Our Learning Tools
In addition to the curriculum, we support our students’ learning through the use of programmes and tools including:
- Letters and Sounds
- Jolly Phonics
- Handwriting without Tears
- Boogie Mites
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme)
- Assistive technology such as Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC), iPads or Interactive whiteboards
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- Makaton signing system
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped Children (TEACCH)
- DIR Floortime approach
- Therapeutic Listening