Find a job you love and help countless children and families while learning from your peers and cultivating your own skills. The CDC is the ideal workplace if you enjoy:
- A multi-disciplinary team
- Focus on teamwork
- Open and friendly staff members
- A diverse and multi-cultural work environment
- An emphasis on professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
We believe that our staff members are the most valuable resource and asset that we have. Therefore, our priority is on the growth and development of each and every one of our team. We know that only with the best staff members and a dedicated team can we deliver a quality service to our children and families.
ANY CURRENT OPENINGS WILL APPEAR HERE
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All personal data will kept in strict confidence and will be retained no more than 3 months after the hiring process is complete.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. CDC is non-partisan and non-religious.