4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
ABA Team Leader | Admissions Coordinator
Yvonne is one of the few specialists in Hong Kong who has been awarded the Board Certified Behaviour Analyst status.
With a psychology background and postgraduate degree specialising in learning disabilities, Yvonne is excited to bring her professional training, skills and experience in ABA to the CDC. Having delivered ABA in private organisations, Yvonne joined the CDC in order to serve a wider range of children. She particularly appreciates the CDC’s dedication to serving children from all walks of life. Most of all, Yvonne enjoys working with the CDC team every day.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, The University of Toronto
- Master of Science in Mental Health in Learning Disabilities, King’s College London
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme