4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Virginia has been the Chief Executive at the CDC since 2005 but her involvement with the centre started long before that.
Virginia was a board member of the CDC before she took on her current role as the Chief Executive. Prior to her career in education, she held a number of senior management positions in the fields of communication, media and arts management, and international marketing. In addition to her undergraduate education, Virginia has also completed courses at Harvard University to further enhance her ability to lead the organisation and be an effective advocate for special needs education in Hong Kong. Virginia has not only professionally invested in the CDC and its cause, she also has a close personal connection to the centre as her son attended the CDC over a decade ago. Her personal journey has made her more passionate and committed to early intervention and early identification for children with individual needs.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, US
- Executive Education, Harvard Business School
- Strategic Perspectives in Non-profit Management Course, Harvard University
- Chairman of the Education Committee, American Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Springboard Project Ltd
- Member, Council for the Physically and Mentally Disabled of the Hong Kong Council of Social Services
- Ex-Board member, English Schools Foundation
- Ex-Chairman, Jockey Club Sarah Roe School
- Ex-Chairman, Growing Together