4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Therapy Team Leader | Occupational Therapist
B.Sc. (OT), HKROT (Part 1)
Trained in Canada where he practised as an occupational therapist for over 15 years, Thomas brings to the CDC team his extensive experience of using an interdisciplinary approach when providing services to children and families.
Prior to the CDC, Thomas worked in a private paediatric centre focusing on children with ASD, ADHD and developmental delays. Thomas joined the CDC because of his joy in working with children. He endeavours to make a difference by leading the therapy team to help children and families improve their skills everyday in small but significant ways.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto, Canada
- Certification in Therapeutic Listening
- Trained in Handwriting without Tears – Level One Certification
- Certified in Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (SIPT)
- Certification in the POLY-KIDS Programme for parents with pre-school aged children with developmental delay
Trained Administrator of the Heep Hong Developmental Assessment Checklist
- Certification in Quickshifts – Shifting Gears