4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Therapy Team Leader | Occupational Therapist
B.Sc. (Occupational Therapy), University of Toronto, Canada
Trained in Canada where he practised as an occupational therapist for over 15 years, Thomas brings to the CDC team his extensive experience of using an interdisciplinary approach when providing services to children and families.
Prior to the CDC, Thomas worked in a private paediatric centre focusing on children with ASD, ADHD and developmental delays. Thomas joined the CDC because of his joy in working with children. He endeavours to make a difference by leading the therapy team to help children and families improve their skills everyday in small but significant ways.
HKROT (Part I)
- Certified in Sensory Integration (SIPT)
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Certified in Therapeutic Listening
- Certified in Quickshifts
- Certificate in First Aid (St John’s Ambulance HK 2017-2020)
- Certified TALIHealth provider
- Handwriting Without Tears (HWT) certified
- Trained in Therapressure Programme & Oral Tactile Technique
- Basic DIR Floortime provider