4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
M.Soc.Sc. (Clin.Psy.), The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
B.Sc. (Joint Hons) (Biology and Psychology), University of Durham, UK
Sarah is a clinical psychologist, she is motivated to help children live lives of meaning and purpose and the CDC’s vision of ‘child equality’ resonates strongly with her.
Born and raised in Hong Kong, educated in the UK and a member of the Hong Kong Psychological Society, Sarah has always had a passion for working with children. Through her experience in a hospital child psychiatric centre to her volunteer work as a gymnastics coach, she looks to help children “build confidence and radiance … one cartwheel at a time!” At the CDC, she sees herself as part of a dedicated and cohesive team helping children to fulfil their own potential.
Registered as Graduate Member of HKPS, Division of Clinical Psychology
- Certified Emotion-Focused (Individual) Therapy (Institute of Emotion Focused Therapy (Asia)
- Trained in clinical use of The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2)
- UCLA PEERS School-based Certified Provider
- Registered Circle of Security Parent Facilitator
- The Incredible Years Parent Group Leader
- Certified TALIHealth provider