4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
Bachelor of Speech Pathology, Flinders University, Australia
Sam believes that play is the most effective way to help children engage in learning.
Before joining the CDC, Sam worked in Australia, Shenzhen and Hong Kong as a speech therapist. He learnt from experience that parent involvement and participation are essential components in a child’s therapy, so he treasures the moments spent with his students and their families equally. Sam believes in creating a strong connection with the children he works with. Therefore, the primary focus of his therapy sessions is developing speech and language through play – the most effective way to help children engage in their learning progress.
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Member of the Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists (HKAST)
- Trained in the Sequential Oral Sensory (S.O.S) Approach to Feeding
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in TalkTools® OPT (Oral Placement Therapy) Level 1
- Trained in the Lidcombe Program