4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- M.Ed. (Special Needs, Giftedness and Counselling), Education University of Hong Kong
- B.Ed. (Hons) (ECE) (Leadership and Special Needs), Education University of Hong Kong
With extensive experience in the early childhood education sector, Phyllis strives for growth and success of the CDC in contributing to the SEN community in Hong Kong.
Having worked as an Early Childhood Educator and Education Bureau Officer for over 20 years, Phyllis has been exposed to more than a hundred kindergartens, child care centres, and rehabilitation centres in Hong Kong. The experience enabled her to gain an extensive understanding of the diverse learning needs of children with different backgrounds, and introduced her to the CDC which holds the same values as hers.
Phyllis decided to join the CDC in 2021 and is committed to take on new challenges in her role to strive for growth and success of the organisation and to become an influential leader who motivates and inspires individuals in contributing to the SEN community in Hong Kong. Her previous experience has been keeping her in step with modern pedagogy and relevant ordinances and regulations which help facilitate the CDC’s operation.
- Qualified Kindergarten Teacher (HK)
- Qualified Kindergarten Principal (HK)
- Registered Child Care Worker (HK)
- Registered Child Care Supervisor (HK)