4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
MSc (Rehabilitation Psychology), University of Nottingham, UK
MA (Clinical Psychology), The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Vadodara, India
Post-Graduate Diploma (Rehabilitation Psychology), B.M Institute of Mental Health, India
Naina approaches every child keeping in mind the biopsychological aspect of well-being and believes in understanding the child holistically.
Prior to joining the CDC, Naina has worked across hospital settings, private educational institutions and therapy centres, and special needs schools. Hence, she brings an amalgamation of experiences, training, and education to her current practice.
Naina believes that the CDC can help her grow in her capacity as a clinical psychologist and to support the well-being and psychological needs of young children and their families. Through her role, she would like to create an awareness among parents on the importance of early intervention to address developmental concerns and thereby achieving healthier outcomes.
Naina approaches every child keeping in mind the biopsychological aspect of well-being. Besides understanding children holistically, she also believes in helping parents understand that psychotherapy especially for children is a medium for prevention and is able to help them to be resilient in times of uncertainty.
In addition, Naina currently works with another organisation as a counsellor to support the psychological health of the refugee community in Hong Kong.
- Graduate Member Hong Kong Psychological Society (HKPS)
- Chartered Psychologist British Psychological Society (BPS)
- International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association (APA)
- Registered Rehabilitation Psychologist with the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
- Trained in SOS Approach to Feeding
- Picture Exchange Communication System – Level 1 (Basic)
- Completed Level 1 Training, Gottman Method Couples Therapy-Bridging the Couple Chasm
- Essentials of CBT: The Beck Approach from the Beck Institute
- Completed Mental Health First Aid Standard course (MHFA)
- Completed Youth Mental Health First Aid Course (YMHFA)
- Attended beginner’s course in Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)/Psychwire
- Completed Foundation course in Clinical Hypnosis with The London College of Clinical Hypnosis, Asia (LCCH Asia)