4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
MSocSc (Educational Psychology), University of Hong Kong
PGDE (Chinese – Primary), University of Hong Kong
M.A./B.A. (Hons) (Natural Sciences – Experimental Psychology), University of Cambridge, U.K.
With her training in Hong Kong and the U.K., Michelle is passionate about providing professional and comprehensive support to children in order to help them recognise and develop their strengths, as well as achieve their full potential.
Having received her education and training in both Hong Kong and the United Kingdom, Michelle has an in-depth understanding of the local and international education systems and curriculums, in addition to the difficulties school-age children may face. Michelle has over 10 years of experience in supporting students with learning, behavioral and emotional needs, as well as their parents, teachers, and other school personnel as a school-based educational psychologist. She also served as a specialist in the Education Bureau and took part in the development and implementation of The ‘Tiered Autism Intervention for Students with ASD’ Model (AIM) in local primary and secondary schools.
Michelle strongly believes that timely assessment and intervention, along with effective collaboration between the parents and teachers in proving suitable support, are paramount in helping children achieve their potentials.
- Public Relations Secretary (Council Member) & Associate Fellow, Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Committee Member, Continuing Education Committee, Hong Kong Association of Educational Psychologists
- Registered Educational Psychologist, Division of Educational Psychology, Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Member of Register of Educational Psychologists accredited by Department of Health
- Chartered Psychologist (Educational & Child Psychology), British Psychological Society