4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
B.Sc. (Hons) (Social Work), Chinese University of Hong Kong
PGD (Psychology), Chinese University of Hong Kong
M.E.C.P. (Ed. & Child Psy), Polytechnic University of Hong Kong
PGDE (English), Chinese University of Hong Kong
Having broad work experience as an educational psychologist, May is committed to providing all-round services to the children in need at the CDC.
May has comprehensive work experience in terms of providing psychological services and assessments in various schools and organisations, especially facilities for children with special educational needs. Furthermore, she has provided professional training and consultations for teachers, social workers and parents in mainland China. Being a passionate psychologist, May’s long-term career goal is to serve students and their families from diverse backgrounds.
- Accredited facilitator for:
- Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Circle of Security courses
- Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme
- Trained in clinical use of The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2)
- Registered as a Graduate Member of HKPS
- Registered Social Worker of Social Workers Registration Board
- Full Membership (DEP, HKPS)
- Registered Teacher (HK)