4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
B.App Sc. (SpPath) (USyd)
Wanting to make a difference in children’s lives, Matthew joined the CDC after qualifying and working in Australia.
Matthew treasures his work and seeing children’s achievements. Helping children to accomplish a task that had seemed impossible to them before gives Matthew great pride. Matthew strongly believes in Nelson Mandela’s words that “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart”.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology, University of Sydney, Australia
- Trained in PROMPT Approach
- Certified provider of TalkTools by Sara Rosenfield-Johnson
- Level 1: Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral-Placement Therapy
- Level 2: Oral Placement Therapy – Assessment and Program Plan Development
- Accredited facilitator for Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme
- Trained Administrator of Heep Hong Developmental Assessment Checklist
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in Introductory ABA
- Qualified examiner of the Hong Kong Cantonese Oral Language Assessment Scale (HKCOLAS)