4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Controller – Risk & Compliance
B.Sc. (Hons) (Psychology), University of Derby, UK
Prof. Dev. Dip. in Management Studies, Sunderland University, UK
A long-standing CDC staff member since 1999, Louise has experience working both inside and outside of the classroom setting in the CDC.
Louise has a deep understanding of the services that the CDC provides and the needs and concerns of the children and families they serve. Prior to joining CDC, Louise has worked as a classroom assistant in a special school. Her professional qualifications range from psychology, counselling, special needs education to finance and accounting. Louise plays a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of the CDC. She has been Company Secretary since 2013. She values the working environment at the CDC which embraces differences in culture and backgrounds.
- NCFE Finance and Accounting Diploma, Stonebridge Associated Colleges, UK
- ASET Basic Counselling Skills Diploma, Stonebridge Associated Colleges, UK.
- Special Education Assistants Certificate, Stockport College, UK
- Certificate in First Aid (St. John’s Ambulance HK 2017-2020)
- Trained in Jolly Phonics
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)