4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Head of Operations & Finance
A long-standing CDC staff member since 1999, Louise has experience working both inside and outside of the classroom setting in the CDC.
Louise has a deep understanding of the services that the CDC provides and the needs and concerns of the children and families they serve. Prior to joining CDC, Louise has worked as a classroom assistant in a special school. Her professional qualifications range from psychology, counselling, special needs education to finance and accounting. Louise plays a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of the CDC. She values the working environment at the CDC which embraces differences in culture and backgrounds.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Psychology, University of Derby, UK.
- NCFE Finance and Accounting Diploma, Stonebridge Associated Colleges, UK.
- Professional Development Diploma Management Studies, Sunderland University, UK.
- Company Secretary, The Child Development Centre
- ASET Basic Counselling Skills Diploma, Stonebridge Associated Colleges, UK.
- Special Education Assistants Certificate, Stockport College, UK.
- St John’s Ambulance certificate in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Trained in Jolly Phonics
- Trained in the Picture Exchanged Communication System (PECS)