4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
B.Ed. (Chi Lang & Lit), The University of Hong Kong
Karen has 10 years solid experience in working with children with learning difficulties. She joined the CDC in 2017 and was appointed to the role of Programme Manager in 2021.
After obtaining a Bachelor degree of Education in Chinese Language and Literature from the University of Hong Kong, Karen gained her working experience at various educational organisations. She hopes to use her skills to help more children with SEN in a fun way.
Certification training in:
- Special Learning Needs Education (Specific learning difficulties in reading and writing)
- Assessment and training for children with ASD (PEP 3)
- Happy Parenting Facilitator
- Neurolinguistic Programming Master Practitioner
- Family and Youth Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Music Therapy