4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Programme Integration Assistant Manager
B.Ed. (Chi Lang & Lit) The University of Hong Kong
Karen has 10 years solid experience in working with children with learning difficulties. She joined the CDC in 2017 and was appointed to the role of Programme Integration Assistant Manager in 2019.
After obtaining a Bachelor degree of Education in Chinese Language and Literature from the University of Hong Kong, Karen gained her working experience at various educational organisations. She is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Psychotherapy and hopes to use her skills to help more children with SEN in a fun way.
- Master Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming (NFNLP)
- Family and Youth Counselling Skills (CUSCS)
- Certificate in First Aid (St. John’s Ambulance HK 2018-2020)
- Accredited facilitator for:
- Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme