4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
Abreast of the newest methods and trends in speech therapy, Karen joined the CDC upon receiving her master’s degree in the USA.
Equipped with the latest evidence-based knowledge and best practices from North America, Karen is passionate about helping people from underprivileged communities. She admires the CDC’s mission and commitment to making a difference to all who require help. Karen is fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology, Minot State University, North Dakota, USA
- Trained in PROMPT Approach
- Certified provider of TalkTools by Sara Rosenfield-Johnson
- Level 1: Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral Placement Therapy
- Level 2: Oral Placement Therapy – Assessment and Program Plan Development
- Accredited facilitator for Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme
- Trained Administrator of Heep Hong Developmental Assessment Checklist
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Certified Kidding Around Yoga Teacher (Kids 0 – 12)
- Certified provider of More Than Words® – Hanen Program for Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder