4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
M.Sc., B.Sc. Psych (Hons), MRCSLT, HCPC
Karen joined the CDC after receiving her speech and language pathology qualifications in the UK, bringing her experience in Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) and psychology.
Prior to becoming a speech and language therapist, Karen has worked as an ABA therapist and has experience as a senior training consultant in delivering playgroups and psychological assessments. Karen is a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT). On return to Hong Kong from the UK, Karen decided on the CDC as her chosen workplace for their multi-disciplinary team. She aspires to create a supporting environment for young children to facilitate their language growth.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Hull, UK
- Master of Science in Speech and Language Sciences, University College London, UK
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- Certified It Takes Two to Talk® Hanen Practitioner
- Certified More Than Words® Hanen Practitioner