4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
MECP (Ed & Child Psy), PGDE (Spec Ed, G.S.), M.A. (Fam Coun & Fam Ed),
Isabel has solid experience in working with children. Upon receiving her psychology undergraduate degree in the U.S., Isabel further pursued professional training in Educational Psychology and Expressive Arts Therapy in Hong Kong.
Before joining the CDC, Isabel worked as an Educational Psychologist in Tung Wah Group of Hospitals and as a Children Counselor and ABA therapist in New York. She is a Graduate Member of the Hong Kong Psychological Society and an Accredited Facilitator for Group Triple-P courses. Isabel has great passion for providing quality educational psychology services in the CDC through her expertise in educational psychology, special education, family counseling, ABA and expressive arts therapy.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Master of Arts in Family Counselling and Family Education, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Master of Educational and Child Psychology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Primary) (Special Needs & General Studies), Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Graduate Member, Division of Educational Psychology, Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses