4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
B.App.Sc. (Physiotherapy), University of Sydney, Australia
M.App.Epidemiology Australian National University
Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Charles Darwin University, Australia
An experienced professional, Halijah brings physiotherapy and expertise training from Australia with specialty training in sensory integration.
With a strong appreciation for the CDC’s team spirit and collaborative approach, Halijah joined CDC in 2009. She has worked as a physiotherapist in Australia and Hong Kong prior to joining the CDC. Halijah values the experience of seeing children at the CDC progress in their learning and development. She is committed to developing her skills continuously in order to best help children with special needs and their families.
Registered Physiotherapist (HK)
- Certified in Sensory Integration (SIPT)
- Accredited facilitator for:
- Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) Courses
- Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) Courses
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor