4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, India
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Neurology, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, India
Having extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Occupational Therapy, Gundeep is highly motivated to support children with additional needs and contribute his profession to the local SEN community.
After attaining his academic degrees and work experience in India, Gundeep decided to further advance his professional development in Hong Kong. He joined the CDC between 2018 and 2019, and rejoined in 2022 to continue to support children with regards to their motor and sensory development, and to contribute his knowledge and skills to the local SEN community.
Being passionate about working with children, he is determined to participate in more SEN-related training courses to better assist the children and their families in and beyond the field of occupational therapy, and to make a significant and positive impact on their lives.
Registered Occupational Therapist (India)
Registered Occupational Therapist (Part I) (HK)
- Certified TALi Health Trainer
- Certified Wheelchair Skills Trainer
- Certified K-taping Therapist
- Certification in Neurodynamics
- Certificate in Quickshifts
- Workshops on Sensory Integration Education
- Workshops on Essentials in Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Workshop on Sensory Integration by Paula Equila (Canada)
- Webinar on Oral Placement Therapy from TalkTools
- Workshop in Sensory Integration Frame of References in Autism
- Workshops related to Neurological Issues and Treatments