4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Bachelor of Health Sciences, La Trobe University, Australia
Master of Speech Pathology, La Trobe University, Australia
Master of Education (Specialising in Applied Behaviour Analysis), Monash University, Australia
Having worked as a paediatric speech pathologist, Florence is determined to utilise her expertise to support the CDC children and engage in further professional development in the field of ABA.
Having worked as a paediatric speech pathologist with school-aged children for numerous years, Florence is determined to utilise her expertise to support children with their communication, while continuing to engage in further professional development in the field of ABA. The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals motivated Florence to take up role at the CDC.
- Certified practising member of Speech Pathology Australia
- A member of HKAST
- Certified It Takes Two to Talk Hanen® practitioner
- Trained in Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT)
- Trained in TalkTools® OPT (Oral Placement Therapy) Level 1 & 2
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)