4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Director, Community Development
M.A., B.A. (Hons)
Cordelia is experienced in the fundraising and development field, having worked in a variety of local and international NGOs (Non-Government Organisation).
Cordelia brings with her a vast range of experience in fundraising and development, including large-scale events, donor engagement and galas. She is a seasoned professional in the non-governmental organisation (NGO) field, specialising in organising community events, and enjoys working closely with donors, committee members and community stakeholders. Through her insights and fundraising skills, Cordelia helps the CDC to touch more lives of children with special needs and their families.
- Masters Degree in Leisure Management, University of Sheffield
- BA. in Sociology, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme