4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
B.Sc.(Occupational Therapy), Cebu Doctors’ University, Philippines
Following her passion to work with children through therapy and play, Cherie joined CDC in 2014 after working as a paediatric occupational therapist in the Philippines, Beijing and Shanghai.
Having worked in different countries, Cherie is experienced in delivering occupational therapy in schools, centres and community settings. Cherie brings with her a variety of professional training, ranging from parenting to infant massage. Cherie is passionate about working with children as well as with their families.
- USC Chan Sensory Integration Continuing Certification Program
- Certified in Therapeutic Listening
- Accredited facilitator for:
- Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) Courses
- Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) Courses
- Certified TALIHealth provider
- Handwriting Without Tears(HWT) certified
- Trained in Talk Tools® OPT (Oral Placement Therapy) Level 2
- Certified in Quickshifts