4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
B.Sc. (CDU) HKROT, HCPC, OTRP
Following her passion to work with children through therapy and play, Cherie joined CDC in 2014 after working as a paediatric occupational therapist in the Philippines, Beijing and Shanghai.
Having worked in different countries, Cherie is experienced in delivering occupational therapy in schools, centres and community settings. Cherie brings with her a variety of professional training, ranging from parenting to infant massage. Cherie is passionate about working with children as well as with their families.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, Cebu Doctors’ University, Philippines
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in Handwriting Without Tears
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses
- Infant Massage Certification at the Institute of Somatic Therapy