4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
- Masters in Speech-Language Pathology, University of Sydney, Australia
- B.A. (Sociology), University of Alberta, Canada
Annie believes that therapy should be equally meaningful for both children and parents.
Prior to joining the CDC, Annie worked with school-aged children in both local and international school settings. Her experiences triggered her interest in advocating for early intervention services. Annie believes that a strong team of professionals together with the family, enables children to thrive in their early years. This then gives children a strong foundation to build their personal, social and academic lives upon.
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Member of the Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists
- Introduction to Floortime Certificate