4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Ann is a long-term CDC member with deep content knowledge in occupational therapy and its use with young children.
Having joined the CDC in 2001, Ann has contributed enormously to the centre, especially to the therapy services department. Prior to joining CDC, Ann was an occupational therapist in a hospital in Hong Kong. Passionate about special education and constantly striving to gain deeper understanding about children’s needs, Ann pursued further education in psychology whilst working as an occupational therapist at the CDC. She has since become a clinical psychologist and a valuable consultant for the centre. Ann has played an important part in the CDC not only in its direct services to children and families, but also as a dedicated volunteer leader for the CDC’s fundraising events.
- Bachelor of Science Occupational Therapy, HK Polytechnic University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Psychology, University of HK
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology, Walden University
- Certified in Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (SIPT)
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Programme
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses