Do you feel stressed, worried or at a loss when your child exhibits challenging behaviours? Are you seeking information about a specific parenting or child behaviour issue?
Triple P Primary care is a four-session individual programme for parents that incorporates active skills training and the selective use of parenting tip sheets covering common developmental and behavioural problems of children.
- Nurturing a good relationship with your child
- Encouraging desirable behaviours and managing challenging behaviours
- Teaching new parenting skills
- Enhancing parenting capability and confidence in dealing with conflicts
- Alleviating parenting stress
- Four individual sessions tailored to each parent’s needs
- Real life examples of family situations
- Tip sheets to take home and access to parenting DVDs
- Diversified teaching: coaching, sharing, role-playing, feedback, behaviour tracking sheets, parenting goal plans
- Evaluation and questionnaires before, and after, the course to track progress