Do you feel stressed, worried or at a loss when your child misbehaves?
Wish you knew more about effective parenting strategies?
We offer a positive parenting programme (Triple P) especially developed to equip parents/caregivers with the skills and confidence you need. It helps you to manage your child’s positive as well as challenging behaviours.
We run Triple P courses on a flexible basis throughout the year. Each course runs for 7-8 sessions: four 2-hour group sessions, 2-3 individual face-to-face or telephone sessions and a final group session. Both parents are encouraged to attend with the second person receiving a discount. If you are interested to join, please complete the enquiry form below and we will send you more detailed information regarding the pricing and date of next course.
Group Triple P can help you:
- manage challenging behaviour common in young children up to the age of 10
- encourage the behaviour you like
- cope with stress of parenting
- develop a close relationship with your child
- teach your child new skills.
- 5 small groups and 2 or 3 one-on-one sessions
- Real life examples of family situations
- Opportunity to listen to, discuss and practice parenting strategies
- Workbook to take home.