Do you feel stressed, worried or at a loss when your child misbehaves?
Wish you knew more about effective parenting strategies?
We offer a positive parenting programme (Triple P) especially developed to equip parents/caregivers with the skills and confidence you need. It helps you to manage your child’s positive as well as challenging behaviours.
We run Triple P courses on a flexible basis throughout the year. Each course runs for 6-8 sessions: six 2-hour group sessions, and two optional individual face-to-face or telephone sessions as appropriate. Both parents are encouraged to attend with a discount given for the second parent. If you are interested in joining, please complete the enquiry form below and we will send you more detailed information regarding the pricing and date of next course.
Group Triple P can help you:
- manage challenging behaviour common in young children up to the age of 10
- encourage the behaviour you like
- cope with the stress of parenting
- develop a close relationship with your child
- teach your child new skills.
- 6 small groups and 2 (optional) one-on-one sessions
- Real life examples of family situations
- Opportunity to listen to, discuss and practice parenting strategies
- Workbook to take home.