The Teddy Bears Programme aims to expose young children to a structured, fun educational environment with other children of the same age. Children attend the session with a parent or caregiver, which provides the opportunity to gain support and advice on how to maximise your child’s development. This programme includes therapeutic intervention to address your child’s individual needs. Further, it gives your child the opportunity to learn how to behave in a classroom setting and how to behave among peers and with teachers.
The Programme includes:
- Structured activities such as circle time, snack and story time.
- Fun scheduled group activities such as art and sensory play.
- Bi-annual assessments followed by a parent review session to monitor your child’s progress and development.
- Weekly one-on-one speech therapy and occupational therapy focusing on your child’s individual assessment goals.
- Physiotherapy (offered on an as-needed basis, based on each child’s assessment of needs).