Teaching Team Leader
- 1 February 2021
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
- Demonstrate excellent teaching practices for both whole group and individual learning.
- Manage professional development, supervision and performance management of the teaching team (SEN teachers, teachers’ assistants and (special) child care workers).
- Oversee the collection of teaching data to reflect the development and progress of children’s learning.
- Ensure policies, practices and procedures are followed, evaluated and developed.
- Organise the teacher’s individual, weekly and day-to-day schedules.
- Manage teacher cover on a daily basis when shortages occur.
- Participate in the selection and appointment of staff.
- Support the teaching team through class observation and feedback and facilitate individual and group training sessions.
Children and Families
- Take up a teaching role part of the time.
- Provide information and guidance to their families.
- Advise parents on education services available to children with special educational needs in the wider community.
- Deliver workshops and presentations internally and externally for parents and professionals.
- Promote the rights of children with special needs in Hong Kong.
- Operate under and alongside the Chief Executive, Executive Committee and Leadership Team.
- Recognised degree or equivalent in education or early-years education, Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Education.
- Have at least five years’ experience in working with pre-school children with special needs.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.