Speech and Language Therapist – Maternity Cover Start From March 2019
- 14 November 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: ST
- Be able to conduct individual and group therapy.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, lead and contribute to meetings with both staff and parents.
- Write assessment reports and devise programme goals.
- Provide in service training to parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- Internationally-recognised degree or equivalent in speech and language pathology/therapy.
- Current Hong Kong work visa desirable.
- Minimum of two years experience in paediatrics with a special interest in pre-school children with special needs preferable.
- Familiarity with the P.E.C.S. system an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is highly desirable, and fluent English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Be flexible and adaptable and work well under pressure.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.