Social Worker/Social Work Assistant
- 31 March 2020
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: SW/SWA
- Liaise with newly referred families regarding placement at the CDC.
- Maintain accurate records of children’s admission and discharge from the Central Referral System for disabled pre-schoolers (C.R.S.P.S.).
- Liaise with the SWD and CDC staff in relation to relevant SWD correspondence.
- Responsible for SWD statistics and reporting requirements.
- Assist in referring families to the SWD waitlist for services.
- Carry out service inductions and cultivate a supporting relationship with all families at the CDC.
- Follow-up with families during and after the transition to Primary 1.
- Initiate, liaise with and maintain relationships with other organisations for CDC’s outreach programmes.
- Assist/ Lead outreach programmes.
- Assist assessment and report distribution procedures.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Approved qualification in social work. Minimum requirement Higher Diploma in Social Work.
- Proven skills in administration and project management.
- Excellent telephone manner, good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in general computer applications and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player, pleasant and strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience and/or training in early years education, special needs or parenting skills training is an advantage.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.