Social Work Assistant
- 12 January 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: SWA
- Liaise with the Social Welfare Department (SWD) and CDC staff in relation to relevant SWD correspondence.
- Maintain accurate records of children’s admission and discharge from Central Referral System for disabled pre-schoolers (C.R.S.P.S.).
- Responsible for SWD statistics and reporting requirements.
- Advise the District Social Welfare Officer, C.R.S.P.S. children’s referrers and parents/guardians of ongoing case status as determined by the SWD.
- Initiate, liaise with and maintain relationships with other organisations for the outreach programmes.
- Schedule and arrange outreach programmes.
- Oversee the recruitment and management of volunteers.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Approved qualification in social work. Minimum requirement Higher Diploma in Social Work.
- Current registration under the Social Worker Registration Ordinance (Chapter 505).
- Proven skills in administration and project management.
- Excellent telephone manner, good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in general computer applications and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player, pleasant and strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience and/or training in either early years education or special needs is an advantage.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.