Senior Accounting Officer
- 5 July 2021
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: SAO
- Assist the Operations Director in managing various accounting functions
- Responsible for budgeting, accounts receivable / payable and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for preparing timely managerial and financial reports to internal and external users
- To liaise and communicate with external auditors
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or LCCI higher level
- 5 years working experience in accounting
- Full-set accounting knowledge essential
- Familiarity with Social Welfare Department reporting added advantage
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Medical and dental benefits
- Five-day working week
- Friendly working environment
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.