Occupational Therapist (Full-Time/Part-Time)
- 17 September 2021
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: OT
- Conduct individual and group therapy.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, lead and contribute to meetings with both staff and parents.
- Conduct biannual assessments, write reports and devise programme goals as appropriate.
- Provide in-service training to parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- An internationally recognised degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy with Certificate of Registration (Part 1 or Part 2).
- A valid Practicing Certificate issued by the respective professional Board.
- If from overseas, a current Hong Kong work visa is desirable.
- Experience with sensory integration an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, highly desirable in Chinese.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- An interest to work with pre-school children with special needs and their families.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- Five-day working week (may include Saturday and/or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.