- 5 July 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: OT
- Conduct individual and group therapy.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, lead and contribute to meetings with both staff and parents.
- Conduct biannual assessments, write reports and devise programme goals as appropriate.
- Provide in-service training to parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- An internationally recognised degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy with Certificate of Registration (Part 1)
- A valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Hong Kong Occupational Therapy Board.
- Current Hong Kong work visa desirable.
- Experience with sensory integration an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is highly desirable and fluent English is essential.
- Have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Minimum of two years experience in paediatrics with a special interest in pre-school children with special needs.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- Five-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.