Occupational Therapist 1 / 2 (Full-time or Part-time)
- 9 June 2020
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: OT1 or OT2
- Conduct individual and group therapy.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, lead and contribute to meetings with both staff and parents.
- Conduct biannual assessments, write reports and devise programme goals as appropriate.
- Provide in-service training to parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- An internationally recognised degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy with Certificate of Registration (Part 1)
- A valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Hong Kong Occupational Therapy Board.
- Current Hong Kong work visa desirable.
- Experience with sensory integration an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, highly desirable in Chinese.
- Have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Minimum of two years experience in paediatrics with a special interest in pre-school children with special needs.
- More than 10 years of experience, including supervisory and administrative, if applying for Occupational Therapist 1
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- Five-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.