IT System Analyst (Full-time or Part-time)
- 16 October 2019
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: ITSA
- Analyse the organisation’s software and hardware uses and needs, recommend solutions for improving and streamlining organisational procedures
- On-going monitoring of the organisation’s technology usage, adoption, migration, and end-user compliance
- Maintain the organisation’s IT policy and user guidelines
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing the organisation’s software, hardware and IT processes
- Drive and deliver system development projects through managing in-house or third-party developers, project timelines, system roll-out plans, user training and documentation
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy, as well as communicate key insights and findings from data analyses to the teams
- Support the setup, implementation, integration and operation of the organisation’s computer systems, including databases, file storage system, website as well as other online and offline applications.
- Provide user support and troubleshoot any technical problems, identity and implement suitable solutions.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience on PL/SQL, Excel Marco Programming, XML or any kind of languages in multinational company.
- Proficient in computer skills in MS Application, i.e. Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Exchange Mail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with internal customers independently and under pressure.
- Must be a team player, proactive, and committed to working in a quality environment.
- Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, self-motivated and good problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.