HR and Accounts Officer
- 21 December 2017
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number:HRAO
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment, employment, MPF, medical and taxation administration.
- Administration of staff training and certification.
- Maintain accurate staff records in the organization’s electronic HR system.
- Responsible for insurance related issues including staff well being and safety.
- Handle procurement and asset management.
- Support staff engagement, CPD and training activities.
- Handle facilities maintenance and warranty schedule.
- Responsible for facilities and stationery supplies order.
- Provide support for the accounting department in general duties such as filing, bank deposit preparation.
- Cheque voucher preparation and input into QBO.
- Obtain bank rates and liaise with the Executive Committee for the renewal of investment Time Deposits.
- Prepare and file SWD pay list and remittance advice upon receipt.
- Prepare all invoices for receivables.
- Handle all billing adjustments and client withdrawals
- Prepare and email receipts for payments.
- Oversee and pay all expense claims for staff.
- Ad hoc assignments as required from CE and staffing committee.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in HR, administration and accounts.
- People oriented with exceptional organizational skills and pays attention to details.
- Fluency in both spoken English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in general computer applications.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.