Director, Finance & Operations
- 31 July 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: DFO
Job Duties: The Director, Finance & Operations (‘Director F&O’) has primary responsibility for the CDC’s support and administration services, including Administration, Admission, Operations, Accounts and Budgets.
- At least 8 years of experience in Financial Management, preferably in the non- profit, or NGO sector, with proven record of success in setting and achieving goals in supervisory or director role.
- At least 5 years of experience in directing and mentoring staff.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PPT, and Quick Books.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both written and spoken).
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week.
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.