Community Development Officer
- 3 April 2019
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: CDO
The Child Development Centre (CDC) is looking for a well-rounded individual with a strong desire to work in a multi-faceted NGO to support the Community Development team in providing community stakeholders and supporters with an excellent engagement experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Fluency in Cantonese.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management)
- Flexible, be a good team player, willing to learn, and have strong problem solving skills.
- The drive to initiate opportunities for community engagement.
- 4 years experience in customer service, public relations or marketing
- Experience in early years education or special needs is an advantage.
- Salary is competitive.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week.
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.