Community Development Manager
- 9 August 2019
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: CDM
The successful candidate will have:
- 8 years experience in fundraising, public relations, marketing, event organising and/ or grant-writing.
- A degree in a relevant area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Proven team management skills.
- The drive to initiate opportunities for community engagement.
- A flexible approach, willingness to learn and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management).
- Experience in early years education, special needs and/or government subvention as an advantage.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week
- Friendly working environment.
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.