Community Development Manager
- 16 April 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: CDAM
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 5 years experience in fundraising, public relations, marketing or grant-writing.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management).
- A flexible approach, be a good team player, willing to learn, and have strong problem solving skills.
- The drive to initiate opportunities for community engagement.
- Knowledge of spoken and written Cantonese as an advantage.
- Experience in early years education or special needs as an advantage.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week.
- Friendly working environment.
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.