Communications Officer (Full Time/Part Time)
- 14 February 2019
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: CO
The Child Development Centre (CDC) is looking for a well-rounded individual with a strong desire to work in a multi-faceted NGO to support the Community Development team in communicating CDC’s brand and mission to its service users and the greater Hong Kong community.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years experience in journalism, communications or marketing.
- The ability to generate and connect with both online and offline media channels.
- The skills to review and edit the content of various communication materials including the Annual Report, newsletters, articles and flyers.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Cantonese.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management)
- Strong problem solving skills, a willingness to learn, flexibility and be a good team player.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mailchimp etc.) (preferred).
- Experience in an early-years education or a special needs setting (an advantage).
- Salary is competitive.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (including Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.