- 12 January 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: EP
- Provide diagnostic/psycho-educational/behavioural assessments and make respective recommendations in verbal and written report formats for children aged 3 to 16 years but predominantly pre-school age.
- Provide workshops and training to parents, colleagues or professionals at educational settings, NGOs or other centres.
- Contribute as a multi-disciplinary team member to the department and centre as a whole.
- Recognised degree at Master’s level in a relevant field of psychology.
- Registered as a psychologist.
- Experience in the area of special needs and/or early childhood an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills with different age groups and backgrounds, a strong work ethic, excellent observation and assessment skills and a positive attitude.
- Be flexible adaptable and work well under pressure.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- Part-/Full-time option (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.