Admissions & Administration Officer
- 6 December 2017
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
The Child Development Centre (CDC) is looking for an organised, detail oriented individual who is interest in becoming part of a school admissions team and supporting the office administration of the centre.
Job Reference Number: AAO
- Responsible for full spectrum of office administrative duties and facilities management.
- Scheduling and tracking of appointments.
- Liaising with parents on the admissions process.
- Admitting children into the programmes.
- Preparation for workshops and courses.
- Translation of English/Chinese text for programmes and marketing purposes.
- From time to time assist in group programs if there is a staff shortage.
- Support HR with staff engagement activities and preparation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in administration.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Is people oriented and has exceptional organizational skills and pays attention to details.
- Fluency in both spoken English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in general computer applications.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Salary is competitive.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.